Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Fishermans Wharf) Holiday Inn

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

Yes, there are hotels in this zone listed in the Priceline Hotel List under "Marin County (San Rafael - Larkspur)"

If you're searching using the board's search feature OR CTRL+F on your computer, you may not find any matches as the spelling is San Rafael.

What are the dates of your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Used the information from another poster.

Bid 47$ on and was succesful on first try. Used the PRICELINE link.

I was bidding for San Rafael because I didnt want to pay for SF parking. Was going to take the Larkspur ferry into the city. I'll still do that, but will stay with a friend on Thursday night and spend 3 nights CAR-FREE in SF.

Happy Travelling, Randi

I gave up on San Rafael and went into the city. I was trying to save $$ on parking as I have a friend who lives in San Rafael and we could park at her place and take the Larkspur ferry into the city. I'll still do that on March 18th( staying at her place the night before) and will take the Ferry back on Sunday.

47$ for the Holiday Inn Fisherman's wharf is pretty reasonable especially if I dont have to pay for parking.

Thanks

Randi

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]