Priceline Hotel: 4* Puerto Vallarta Sheraton Buganvilias

toledo
By toledo,
in

Bid using your PRICELINE link at the top of the page even though it's more inconvenient than going directly with PRICELINE. Began bidding with Resorts at $45. When rejected, I'd add 4* and try again. Each day, I increased my bid by $5. Finally ended up winning 2 rooms at the Sheraton Bouganvilias for $70 per room plus $14.20 in taxes and fees for a total of $84.20 per night per room. The Sheraton web site lists the rate at $175/night.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results and this property works well for your plans. Can you please add a reply to this thread clarifying the date(s) of your stay... in your post you mention it's just for one nite, but in the topic title it's listed as 5 nites.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.... it's appreciated :)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry for the confusion. My stay is for 5 nights. The price stated was per room and per night. I thought it would be easier to understand.

And, unfortunately, I am not overly thrilled to receive this property. Hotel reviews have not been real positive. I feel I could have gotten the Marriott Casamagna had I continued to bid the resort category only. I say this because I got one of those, "If you up your bid right now by $17.....", but I added the 4*, kept my bid the same, and got this property. If anyone else bids Puerto Vallarta, stick to the resort category for the Marriott. I think $80 may have won it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]