Hotwire Hotel: Trying to score the Hyatt in Orange County near Disneyland

zippytiger
By zippytiger,
in

Hi,

I am trying to get the Hyatt Regency in Garden Grove, CA, near Disneyland through HOTWIRE. Dates I am looking for are 4/16-4/18.

I'm not sure if it is considered a 4 star or 3 1/2 star. There are no 4 stars in the Anaheim - Disneyland South area for those dates. Let me know if anyone knows which option I should select on hotwire.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Hyatt Regency was last reported to the board thru HOTWIRE has a 4* property in the Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland South) zone. If there are no 4* properties offered for your dates there isn't much you can do to "make" this hotel appear as one of the offerings (HOTWIRE will only show one hotel per star rating in each zone... the hotel with the lowest price is the one offered)

Is this the only hotel you're willing to accept?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]