4*

Hotwire

Resort

Near Beach

Pool, Fitness, Internet(charges may applY), Business Centre, Dining

$122

March 5-8 2010

Recommended by 95% of people

Would like to know what resort this might be. 1st time posting to this site.

Still trying to figure things out.

Can you bid on Hotwire? or only Priceline

Thanks in advance,

I am new to this forum and the concepts of Priceline and Hotwire. Planning to travel to Newport Beach March 12-14. Note that PRICELINE only guarantee's 2 adults. Do you think it would be a problem to add 2 children after the fact?

I am not familiar to this area so don't know if i might get an adult only hotel. I plan on bidding on a 4*. Can i bid on HOTWIRE? I don't see that option available.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Since PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, it could be a problem when looking for quad occupancy. The chances of an 'adult only' hotel isn't really the big issue (since PRICELINE guarantees double occupancy, which could be 1adult/1child)... the bigger concern is receiving a room with only one bed, and the hotel being unable, or unwilling, to give you a room with two beds (or charging an additional fee to do so)

There is no bidding on HOTWIRE... on via PRICELINE Se this thread for a quick overview of the similarities, and differences, between the two services: I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire

Once you're read the above thread feel free to ask any additional questions you may have and let us know how you'd like to proceed... we'll then advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Finalizing plans. Should i post my anaheim bookings under this thread? We are planning to visit both Newport beach and Anaheim during the same trip

Would like to have an idea of which hotel this is.

Hotwire

Newport Beach

March 12-14

4*

$115.00

Resort within easy walking of a beach

Fitness, Pool, dining, Business Center, Internet

Other stay is

Hotwire

Anaheim

Disneyland South

$48.00

Fitness, Pool, Dining,Laundry,Internet, Tennis nearby

What is the possible name of this hotel

Can i book them both together on Hotwire or separately?

Thanks in advance,

Please keep all posts for your Newport-Huntington Beach stay in this thread... posts regarding Anaheim would go in a different thread (fee free to start a NEW TOPIC) since they are for a different set of dates.

Unfortunately for the Newport-Huntington Beach leg of your stay a property with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board. The Hilton Waterfront is close, matching exactly except previously reported with also a Laundry icon. It's possible that HOTWIRE has dropped the Laundry icon for this property or is simply not showing it for this search, but with no other reports of this property without the Laundry icon, can't say with any degree of confidene that this is the case.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]