Priceline Hotel: 4 Star Strip-North

JamieDDS
By JamieDDS,
in

I've been bidding for May 2-4 (2 nights) for the Las Vegas Strip (North Only) for $40-44 and all has been rejected so far.

The funny thing is the previous week someone has a win for $41 (Treasure Island) for weekday nights also. I wonder why my bids are being rejected, when my dates are FURTHER out???

The other thing is...The Mirage is also listed in the star level, but I've NEVER seen it happen on the calendar of wins. When was the last time this happened? And....are there any other hotels......at the 4 star level.

Anyone have any idea???

Thanks.

The funny thing is the previous week someone has a win for $41 (Treasure Island) for weekday nights also. I wonder why my bids are being rejected, when my dates are FURTHER out???
Rates are date specific... perhaps demand (and therefore rates) for your dates are higher than for the dates when the other user won their hotel.
The other thing is...The Mirage is also listed in the star level, but I've NEVER seen it happen on the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. When was the last time this happened?
If you enter "Las Vegas Mirage" into the QUICK SEARCH box in the blue banner at the top of the board you'll see all reported wins for this property.

PLEASE remember to use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for all your bids.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]