Hotwire Hotel: 4* Denver (Greater Downtown) Sheraton

cschmitz
By cschmitz,
in

Searching for your dates i'm seeing a 4* with the amenities above except for the Smoke Free icon. If you're still seeing the Smoke Free icon on your own search, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

(checked 1 minute ago).
Please use the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your searches.

No property has been reported to the board which matches the above, but the Westin Westminster has previously been reported at the 4* level in this zone with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Golf, Business. It hasn't been reported via HOTWIRE since 2005 :) , and at that time the Smoke Free icon was not used by HOTWIRE, and the Hi-Speed Internet icon was scarsely used (even though many properties offered this service). Since the Westin does offer Hi-Speed Internet, and is a Smoke Free property, my guess is that these amenities have been added to this property's icons since last reported... and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]