Hotwire Hotel: New to forum- Headed to Vegas in March...

aplous
By aplous,
in

Hello-

Myself and a friend are headed to Vegas March 20-24 and need a room. Our friends are staying at MGM, so we would like to stay close to them.

I heard Excalibur is close and NY NY--I dont care about the niceness of the room b/c Ill be there for 4 hours a day, but we want cheap and close to the MGM on the strip.

Anyone with help is much appreciated, and my Finance teacher Scott Hendrix rec. this site to me.

THANKS!!

(Excalibur is 89.99 a night and NYNY is 160 a night currently @ Expedia and such)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Tell Scott we say "hello" and he should stop by the board more often!

Although i'm not a fan of the Excalibur, that $90/nite rate is a good one considering you want to be close to the MGM.

You could stay at the Imperial Palace for $79/nite 3/20-3/23 HERE and then pick up the last nite at the same hotel thru HERE for $76. (since the first site has no booking fees the $79/nite rate is likley cheaper in the end than the $76/nite rate... explain that math to your finance teacher! :) )

If you wanted a step up in quality i think you could get the Aladdin thru HOTWIRE for about $121/nite (plus taxes and fees)

If you don't need to be on the strip and have a MasterCard you can stay at the Orleans for under $40/nite, details are HERE.

Let us know what you decide to do and if you can be of further assistance.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well thanks Michigan man--thats where Im from ya know!! :)

My parents went to State, but my bro and I love U of M.

Anyway--Imperial looks ok, but for just 10 bucks more a night it might be worth it to stay close to MGM at Excal.

I wish I could get a good rate at NYNY, that place looks sweet, but not worth the extra 65 bucks a night I suppose.

Thanks for the help--Ill give some info later....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]