Hotwire Hotel: Help ID'ing 3.5* Schaumburg

maivasile
By maivasile,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This seems to be a match for the Sheraton Suites Elks Grove, although i'm not 100% certain that it is in this zone... it appears that it is just inside the zone's boundary. Take a look at the Zone's Boundary to make sure.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay and/or of we can be of further help. If you decide to take the above selection, please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Thanks, and Good Luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is for the Sheraton Elk Groves. I have stayed at this hotel every March for the past 4 year and will be going there again this year. This hotel is very nice. All rooms are suites and they just remodeled. Rooms have a living space (couch, chairs and table, TV with limited cable). Bedroom with either 1 king bed or 2 queen bed with all cherrywood furniture including sleigh beds. The mattresses are the best I have ever slept on and there are about 6 of the best pillows on every bed. Be sure and call and specify what you want as most rooms have the king bed. I believe they charged an extra $10 to have 2 queens beds. There is a mini fridege and coffee in every room. USA Today is delivered free every morning. Parking is free. Hotel is elegant and NOT kid friendly - mostly business people. Never ate in the restaurant or used any of the facilities. Not one complaint for the past 4 years.

Venus, did you win this hotel on Hotwire? If so, please look up one of your wins by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link at the top right corner of HOTWIRE's home page and add add it to the board as a New Topic so what we can properly add this property to the lists.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks everybody for help.

Unfortunately I cannot make the reservation, Hotwire requests to have a credit card with the billing address in US or one of the other 11 countries on their list.

My credit card is issued in egypt, so is my address, so I will have to use another website to make the reservation (more expensive!!!)

Best regards,

Mai

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]