Priceline Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Scottsdale) Radisson Resort and Spa

seanmcmurrough
By seanmcmurrough,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for posting and sharing your results with the rest of the board.

Was this your first bid in the zone? This hotel is now sold-out for the first nite if your stay, do you know if this was the case immediately after you had your bid accpeted?

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first post, as well as my first Priceline purchase. I wish I had known of this site prior to my bid, as I'm not really sure how my $75/night compares with other bookings (could I have done better??). To that end, however, I'm not certain whether Friday night was sold out immediately after I had booked. I don't think so, as I had to contact the hotel directly to request a king-sized bed and a non-smoking room, and they did not mention it was sold out. After going on tripadvisor.com, I am a little concerned of some of the reviews -- seems like the place is in need of an overhaul.

We are planning on going to see the Cubs at both HoHoKam and Scottsdale, and it seems like a short drive to both stadiums.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]