Priceline Hotel: Resort Phoenix (Scottsdale) Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center

Craig34
By Craig34,
in

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, sorry for not including that part. Also includes the following ammenities:

business centre

Tennis nearby

Airport shuttle

In all there would be these following ammenities:

Bed choice

resort

smoke free rooms

pools

restaurants

fitness center

golf nearby

spa services

high speed internet

business centre

tennis nearby

airport shuttle

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. I have a couple of questions: In your experience if I was to take a chance with Priceline woould it be better for me to wait until closer to the travel date? I ask because it will be Spring Break and hotels may have more volume than at other times. Would this not impact my price?

Ended up trying a few times over the last few days with no luck on PRICELINE. Worked up from $50 to $80 and was rejected even while adding zones. Came back today being Sunday the 14th and noticed that another traveler had won the Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center for $81 on Priceline over the same period that we are traveling. So I figured $81 was the magic number. Started at $70 and was rejected. Added a zone and $5 and was rejected again. Added another zone and $6 making it that magic $81 and low and behold my bid was accepted at the Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center. Looks like a nice prop and has some good reviews on TripAdvisor. Looking forward to it!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]