Car Rental - SF to LV

dechass
By dechass,
in

Yes you can...

1) Click this link to PRICELINE

2) click "rental cars" on the top left corner of the page

3) fill out the form, but after selecting SFO as your depature airport rental location, click the blue link "My pick-up and drop-off locations are different" which will give you an additional search box to enter the drop-off location of Las Vegas

Any questions/problems let us know.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes you can...

1) Click this link to PRICELINE

2) click "rental cars" on the top left corner of the page

3) fill out the form, but after selecting SFO as your depature airport rental location, click the blue link "My pick-up and drop-off locations are different" which will give you an additional search box to enter the drop-off location of Las Vegas

Any questions/problems let us know.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

ah, ok, i got there.

It prices shown seem very expensive, -

eg

dollar = $156/week

but $883 total

I believe it's for the one way drop off charge.

how much should i bid? and will that include the drop of charge?

I dont want to bid for example $15 and get the car , then be hit later with the drop off charge.

Regards

The above are "retail" rates as well as likely include a drop-off charge. (which is why they seem expensive)

You can still bid for this stay by following the above and then clicking the NAME YOUR OWN PRICE button on the top left corner of the rate grid. (on the next page confirm that the correct pickup/dropoff locations are shown)

Unfortunately PRICELINE is a bit vague on one-way rentals, citing:

One-way reservations are currently limited to airport locations only (for example, pick-up at Orlando International Airport and drop-off at Miami International Airport.) There may also be a "drop-off" fee charged by the rental car company. One-way rentals from off airport locations will be available soon.
So it's not entirely clear if your bid should, or would, include the drop off charge. Short of getting a definitive answer from PRICELINE (i'd use email so you have 'proof' down the road should you encounter a problem) i would error on the side of caution and assume that your bid would not include the drop-off charge... the above may be written for places like Florida where many one-way rentals do NOT incur a drop-off fee.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The above are "retail" rates as well as likely include a drop-off charge. (which is why they seem expensive)

You can still bid for this stay by following the above and then clicking the NAME YOUR OWN PRICE button on the top left corner of the rate grid. (on the next page confirm that the correct pickup/dropoff locations are shown)

Unfortunately PRICELINE is a bit vague on one-way rentals, citing:So it's not entirely clear if your bid should, or would, include the drop off charge. Short of getting a definitive answer from PRICELINE (i'd use email so you have 'proof' down the road should you encounter a problem) i would error on the side of caution and assume that your bid would not include the drop-off charge... the above may be written for places like Florida where many one-way rentals do NOT incur a drop-off fee.

just to clear up...

I booked directly through dollar.co.uk

There are no one way fees, (emailed for confirmation on this).

9 days

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]