Hotwire Hotel: ORLANDO 4/4/05 for 4 nights

Jennifero
By Jennifero,
in

I think I am going crazy looking up all of these hotels. I just want to stay at a great hotel and I don't want to spend $400 a night, thats nuts. I can't believe that people spend that much. Anyway, my son will be three and I want a fun hotel. We stayed at the swan last year but the time we want this year, they wont take my entertainment rate. They only have special rates certain times. I have been on ever website looking for a good deal. My son loved the swan, just being at the hotel was nice...the boardwalk...the boat rides to the other hotels. Are there any deals or any other hotels you can recommend. HELP! We want 4/4/05 for 4 nights

Welcome to BetterBidding... you can forget all the other websites now that you've found us :)

Without knowing your budget, I have found HERE what i believe to be the Wyndham Palace for $120/nite, is this something you would be interested in? If so, i would then use that as a baseline as a price/property to beat. If that is not acceptable, what is a more realistic/preferred budget?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for emailing me back!! I will spend up to $200 a night, of course less is better but I just want to find a magical hotel. Also, I want to find a hotel that has kid fun things. I guess I really just want the swan and I'm not going to get it. My 3 year old loved it last year! There are so many hotel it becomes such a headache. I want our vacation to be perfect and I want to see my son smile from ear to ear. Last year at night, at the swan, we took boat rides and walks to the other hotels. We also took a bike ride and he loved the kiddie pool. How's the all Disney Port Orleans? Can I find deals on that hotel on any sites that you know of?

Jennifer,

Disney's Port Orleans Riverside is unbelievable! It is a big resort with lots of pools, and one really large kiddie pool/slide area called Old Man's Island. You can rent bicycles, take boat rides to Downtown Disney, etc. This is my absolute favorite hotel! HOWEVER, it is not offered on Hotwire or Priceline. Mousesavers.com might have some discount codes.

Good luck!

April

Sorry, fixed above as well as HERE.

You can also use our EASYCLICK TOOL to find other deals at Disney Hotels (check both the left and the right drop down menus... all cities are alphabetical, but the hotels in each city are not, so be sure to check the complete list, hopefully get to this next week when we release a new feature of this tool)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]