Priceline Hotel: Iowa City - October 22-24

premieresba
By premieresba,
in

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then reply to this thread indicating if you're willing to pay more for a higher rated hotel OR if your goal is the least expensive 2* or better for this trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually the 2* for this area has some better amenities, i.e. parking and breakfast. In my initial post I was trying to be flexible because parent's weekend for the University of Iowa. The least expensive 2* or better for this trip is preferred with a cap on $100 per night.

Thanks!

P.S. I the Chicago thread with my winning bid.

With parents weekend this may be a tough bid as many hotels will likely sell out on their own and/or may not want to give PRICELINE / HOTWIRE deeply discounted inventory if they feel they may be able to sell rooms themselves at full price, given the higher than usual demand.

With no re-bid zones, but plenty of time before your stay, i would start with a 2* hotel for $50 and increase $5 every 24 hours until you reach your maximum bid of $100. This should take you a week and a half and if unsuccessful we'll weigh your next options.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and keep us updated as to your progress.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]