Priceline Hotel: 3* Colorado Springs (North) Wyndham

ClaireCrowe
By ClaireCrowe,
in

Hello all!

I have received so much great help from this forum that I decided it was time to give back. For a stay beginning 1/24/2005, I bid $40 for CoSpr North, rejected, but was counter-offered the room for a $12 increase in bid. I rejected that, added in COS (Airport) for $40, which is the Radisson. Rejected. Added in CoSpr NE, which has no 3* properties at this time, for $46. I got the Wyndham in CoSpr North! I'm delighted! I've stayed at this motel six or seven times over the past fifteen years, and it is nice, with an indoor pool, whirlpool, workout room, and sauna, AND an outdoor pool and whirlpool. The foyer is quite luxurious, as is the restaurant. Be sure to ASK for possible complimentary breakfast coupons--their buffet is wonderful, with a chef at the buffet bar to make your huge made-to-order waffle or omelet!

The hotel sits perched on the side of a hill, and you can sometimes watch the deer passing by in the morning hours. Oh--and parking is free! With a great view, a classy motel, a great restaurant and bar, and excellent amenities, plus free parking, what more could you ask for? Stay here for the price of a Motel 6!

One more thing: if you get the Radisson Airport instead, you won't be disappointed. The overall facility is not as nice or dramatic to look at as the Wyndham, but the motel is quiet, and you will receive a free cocktail coupon in the evening and a free hot breakfast in the morning at the Radisson (at least I always have).

Your Offer Price: $46.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $92.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $17.41

Total Charges: $109.41

• 2 weeks later...

We were not able to receive the free breakfast buffets, but if you are on an expense account, I recommend that you enjoy the buffet. I think it costs around $10, and it comes with custom made omelets and/or large belgian waffles. The elegant atmosphere of the restaurant is perfect for small business meetings.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]