Plus Your Savings with [url=http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-1492259-10372

Gallus50
By Gallus50,
in

The Entertainment Coupon book has some good coupons that can help save even more on PL and HW rooms. The PL coupon/link will give you $10 Bonus cash per night on up to a weeklong stay (2 night min). The HW coupons will give you $20 and $15 off your total booking, respectively.

The PL offer is one-per-year only, but the HW coupon/web page doesn't say that. And when I emailed HW to ask them about it, they didn't give me a straight answer. So if you have more than one Entertainment Book, you may be able to keep using the coupons. Halfway through the year, you can usually get the EB cheap.

In other words, your great deal can probably get even better....

Few notes:

1) we're an affiliate of the Entertainment Book, please use our links for any book purchases

2) for HOTWIRE purchases, please click our HOTWIRE link and then go to the HOTWIRE URL provided by the book as this will enable us to still receive credit

3) for PRICELINE (i'm not 100% certain of their process) please use our link to go to PRICELINE and then navigate to the MY PROFILE>>MY REWARDS link near the top right of their home page. See if the bonus money link is located there in your profile. If the bonus link is avialable in this area, please use the link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile and NOT the link in the email sent

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]