Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire hotel Help 2* 2-18 to 2-22

atwood
By atwood,
in

This hotel has not yet been reported, and with amenities so general for this area, i'm afraid we can't offer much insight... and i would typically strongly recommend shying away from a truly opaque 2* offering from HOTWIRE (especially for a 4 nite stay... maybe for one nite).

If you think this is your best option one consideration would be to see if what appears to be the same property appears for the 1st nite and then the last 3 nites. You could then purchase the first nite to see what it is, then if it's accepable, purchase the last 3 nites.

With prices this high, and the hotel not showing any beachfront/near beach amenity icon, i would consider either raising your amount (i saw the Trader/Clipper properties for about $139 or so) or perhaps consider an less expenisive area not near the beach.

Keep us updated as to your decision process.

PS- if you are searching for something with beach access, change your search to 2 adults and 1 child and you'll see a 2* come up with Near Beach, Pool, Fitness. I don't know this property either but at least it's similarly priced and gives you beach access.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]