Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Huntersville-Cornelius Country Inn and Suites

Gallus50
By Gallus50,
in

I could use a hand in ID of this hotel just north of Charlotte. Searching for 2 adults, 2 kids in Huntersville, I find:

2.5* Huntersville $75

Amenities: Suite, Breakfast, Pool, Business, Laundry

This may be the Country Inn Suites, (Rack rate $124) but there is also a Candlewood Suites and a few other suite type properties. Hawthorn Suites does not have availability, so I doubt it's that.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

The above two seem like the logical guesses, but unfortunately HOTWIRE does show any additional information to gain more insight. I tried to lean one way or the other by checking to see if one qualifties for the Kitchenette icon while the other does not, but it appears that both have the amenities necessary to have this icon appear, if the hotel chose to do so.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotel confirmed to be Country Suites by Carlson/Lake Norman. The rate went up, so I figured availability was getting scarce. Icons were as listed, price was $89.

Didn't save as much as I'd like, since Expedia had a special of $109, but rack rate was still $124 or so. I have a $20 HW Entertainment Coupon, so I'll use that to bring down the price.

I need to remember "He who hesitates can lose $$$$...."

Thanks.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you had guessed and that this should work well for your plans... a new addition to the Hotwire Hotel List

Currently searching HOTWIRE for your dates offers a 2.5* hotel in this zone with the amenities above, but also with a Fitness icon... can you add a reply to this thread confirming if the hotel you purched did/didn't have a Fitness icon? (still viewable by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]