Hotwire Hotel: help id 3.5 star disneyland south

mariejon
By mariejon,
in

Looking for help in which hotels these might be?

dates of march 17th-22nd

3.5 star disneyland south

no smoking

fitness

pool

high speed

$99 per night

3 star disneyland north

no smoking

fitness

pool

dining

business

laundry

hi speed

$56 per night

or

3 star disneyland south

fitness

pool

rest

business

laundry

hi speed

tennis

$62. per night

We use HOTWIRE all the time for Seattle/San Fran, and I can usually figure it out, but I am a bit stumped, too many hotels.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We use HOTWIRE all the time for Seattle/San Fran...
Now that you're here we hope that you share your future wins with the board :)

Best guess for each of the above (i'm assuming you're searching for 2adults/2children as some of the above didn't appear when i searched for only 2adults/0chldren):

3.5* South: has not yet been identiifed

3* North: the amenities above match previous reports for the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Anaheim (Walnut St... adj. to Disneyland)... BUT the Tripadisor information provided by HOTWIRE doesn't match this property. Best guess is that this the Hotel Menage, downgraded from the previous reported 3.5* level, which also has this amenity combination.

3* South: Holiday Inn Anaheim (Manchester Ave)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks I checked this out. I think I am not taking my chances because we were hoping for a suite. I am also looking for a hotel in hollywood and I will post in that forum re: what I found. I got a steal on my airfare and car rentel through HOTWIRE today. Round trip one way for 241, and the car largest size for 8 days was 21. a day. Very happy!

In terms of guaranteeing a suite, the listing would have to show an "S" (Suite) icon. The recently renovated Radisson Suites Buena Park (not sure if this property works out well for your needs location-wise) is $113.31 via Orbitz for these dates, and coupon code WELCOME10 takes 10% off = $101.98. Plus, free breakfast is included, according to the Orbitz.com description.

Please use the site's Orbitz, PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 months later...
In terms of guaranteeing a suite, the listing would have to show an "S" (Suite) icon. The recently renovated Radisson Suites Buena Park (not sure if this property works out well for your needs location-wise) is $113.31 via Orbitz for these dates, and coupon code WELCOME10 takes 10% off = $101.98. Plus, free breakfast is included, according to the Orbitz.com description.

Please use the site's Orbitz, PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

As I said we wanted a suite and needed that guaranted so we stayed at Embassy Suites and got our room with breakfast for 139. a night. Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]