Hotwire Hotel: 4* Union Square East San Francisco

LexLuthor
By LexLuthor,
in

This would appear to be a match for the W.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase and your searches.

Yes, I just figured that out myself and was coming back.

On the hotel listings in the FAQ here, it says same as the Palace.

What's that mean?

Website price for those nights is $220/night.

Also, I got the new W in Hollywood on HOTWIRE for later in the trip, so might be nice to keep it all W.

EDIT: Did a new search and it's already gone. Now there's a $142 in USE 4*

No TA rating though.

That makes it a lot harder, doesn't it? How come TA ratings show up sometimes and not others?

I'm probably not really ready to pull the trigger anyhow.

I'm probably not really ready to pull the trigger anyhow.

Since the offerings can, and do, change frequently, please wait to request hotel IDs until your plans are firm and you're ready to commit to a purchase, as any of the properties above may not be the ones offered once you're ready to a purchase.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Been looking at San Francisco for a while for these dates and this new entry came up today.

Fisherman's Wharf 8/27-8/29, 2 adults, 2 children.

3* - $99/night

Smoke Free, Fitness Center, Pool, High Speed Internet.

75% Recommended, 200+ total reviews.

TA Customer Rating 3 1/2 out of 5 circles.

Any guesses as to what this would be?

The Holiday Inn with the Laundry icon has always appeared before at, I think, around the same price. Maybe this is just the same thing and they switched the icons up?

Your post was merged with your previous thread for the same dates... please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The Radisson has previously been reported with Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet icons, and is a Smoke Free hotel, so my guess is that this is the hotel above with the addition of a new Smoke Free icon.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Just to close this one out, I wound up finding the Parc55 on Hotels.com yesterday for $99/night (fully refundable) for the 2 nights I was looking for and booked it.

Today I noticed that deal is gone and it's up to $134 for the first night and $244 for the 2nd night.

These are weekend nights in late August, so I'm thrilled to get a 4* for $99/night.

Interestingly, I just looked at Hotwire one more time and I see that the Parc55 (pretty sure that's it) does come up for $86 when I put 2 adults, but with 2 adults/2 children, I get a different 4* USE hotel that's $149/night. I guess that's why I never saw the Parc there before. Probably would have been a little risky trying to book it only noting 2 adults.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]