Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland-Orange-Garden Grove) Crowne Plaza

genechien
By genechien,
in

Got it on my first bid of $40. Lowest direct website price was $76 (before taxes and fees). Pretty good deal I think. I would have rather stay at a nicer 4* hotel in Costa Mesa for slightly more...but I found out they charge $15-20 for parking per night...so this was a much better deal since parking is FREE!!

Used the PRICELINE link also! Thanks betterbidding :)

Parking sure isn't FREE here. The last time I stayed here in Nov 2009 it was $12 a day which is part of the resort fee and it also includes free high speed internet in your room, just bring your own laptop. Also another tip, they also put a hold on your credit card of $100 a day for room security. They've been having too many problems with people smoking in the rooms and breaking things in the room, but primarily for smoking in the room. They take the hold off after you check out though. Hopefully that has changed and they no longer put a hold on your credit card anymore when you check in.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]