Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

davetroy
By davetroy,
in

Can anybody help me with these? Both of these are from Hotwire for a two-night stay starting March 25, 2005. Also, am I too far from the date to get the best price from Hotwire or Priceline? Thanks for your help.

Times Square - Theatre District (Midtown) - See map

Four stars

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center

$163 per room

per night

Upper West Side (Central Park) - See map

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Take a look at our NEW YORK HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST, the 4* you describe matches the Millenium Broadway and the 3.5* matches the Hudson Hotel. However, as you can see these both have the same amenities (which are fairly common in NYC) so there is also the possibility that there are other hotels that we don't yet know about with the same exact amenities and star rating as these.

I would also suggest you do another HOTWIRE SEARCH and include the MTE zone (unless for some reason you oppose it). There is a 4* in that zone which matches the Grand Hyatt for ~$102/nite.... which is a GREAT deal for this property and probably a much better value than the other two.

Please use OUR LINK if you choose to purhcase any of the above.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do and/or if we can be of any further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help. I went ahead and did the Midtown East search and found the four-star hotel. The price was actually $105. And I took it for three nights, and it turned out to be the Grand Hyatt. So, thanks. I didn't think I'd find a decent hotel in New York for that low a rate, and if the weather is good, Grand Central Station is an easy walk to the theater district.

I let you know how the hotel turns out.

Thanks,

Dave

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]