Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Raddison

timstravel
By timstravel,
in

Well, I guess the $41 Embassy Suites wasn't available for this night :)

Tried $40, got free rebid at $52, declined it of course.

Spouse tried at $29, was rejected out of hand.

Next, added Century City/West Hollywood but upped bid to $41. No luck.

Waited a few days and tried again with just LAX at $42, still no takers.

Finally added CC/WH once again and upped it to $43.

Hope the Radisson's OK, I just needed a place for my family to sleep from 1AM to 9AM between flights.

I'm sure this hotel will be fine for your needs as it seems like you only be using it for a quick nite's sleep. As you will be arriving so late, i would call the hotel ahead of time just to let them know that you intend in not arriving until 1am... just in case they are crowded you don't want them thinking that you're a "no show".

Thanks for posting the details of your win... hope the shuttles on time and you can get the rest you're looking for between flights.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Given your timing, you probably wouldn't be able to use the Embassy Suites amenities anyway. And the good news is that the Radisson is the hotel closest to the airport. If you happen to be using Terminal One, you can easily walk to the hotel. If not, the Radisson seems to have EXTREMELY frequent shuttle bus service. That was actually the only problem we had at the Embassy Suites -- bad shuttle service. My wife waited an hour before they told her to take a cab.

So count your blessings. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]