Hotwire Hotel: Help with 4* Universal Orlando-I-drive North Area

pinkstn
By pinkstn,
in

My question is that does anyone know if the Crowne Plaza at Universal Blvd has been recently upgraded to a 4*?

What's confusing me is, that I did a similar search a couple of days ago and I got the same price, the same amenities and also the same tripadvisor specs, the only thing that was different was the star rating...it was 3.5*. At that time my best guess was that it was the Crowne Plaza at Universal Blvd, but now I'm a bit confused...does anyone think this could possibly be any other property? How often does Hotwire change the ratings on their listings?

I realize that its a great price but I just don't want to end up at a location with resort or parking fees.... such as the Doubletree Hotel at the entrance of Universal Studios.

Its my first time posting, and will appreciate all the help I can get.

Area: Universal Orlando I-drive North

Dates: 4/14/10-4/18/10

Star Rating: 4*

Price: $59

Total for four nights incl. Tax : $275.39

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Trip advisor rating: 4.5

Recommended by: 95%

Thanks... I will definately use the HOTWIRE links from this site to make the booking.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

This property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. Given the amenity set match and the tripadvisor rating (4.5/5, 500+ reviews; the CP has a 4.5/512 reviews), my guess would be that this would be the Crowne Plaza, updated to 4*. Again though, that would be a guess.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]