Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cozumel Hotel Cozumel and Resort

divingdagger
By divingdagger,
in

Hi,

I am looking at Hotwire for 2 hotels. If someone could give me an idea what which ones they might be or narrow it down to a close of a two or three that would be great

2 1/2 Star $55

On the beech, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry, High speed internet, near a gold course and tennis court

3 Star $69

On the Beech, near beech, oceanfront, pool and fitness centre, Restaurant and daycare

Many thanks!

Unfortunately neither of the above properties have been identified.

I think i see what might be the El Cid La Ceiba Beach Hotel for $85/nite... just a bit more than the 3* above. Would this be of interest?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Note that i don't think either of the above are the El Cid La Ceiba Beach Hotel... that is a different hotel i think i'm seeing. If you are interested in that one i'll provide further details and my thoughts.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you search HOTWIRE for your dates a 3.5* appears for $85/nite with Beachfront, Pool, Restaurant, Tennis icons. The El Cid La Ceiba Beach Hotel has previously been seen with this amenity icon combination... but at the 3* level, so i'm speculating that it has been ugpraded.

Since this is an extended stay, you could search HOTWIRE for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If this same hotel (based upon the amenities and star rating appears for each leg of your trip. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain' and confirm the hotel. If it's the property above (or some other property you're happy with) then go ahead and purchase the remaining nites of your stay... if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your trip.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratualtions on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and hopefully this works well for your plans.

Can you please confirm that the amenities shown before your purchase were:

Beachfront, Near Beach, Oceanfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Childrens Activities

You can still view the amenities associated with this purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]