Hotwire Hotel: 3* Miami (Downtown - Port Of Miami) Courtyard By Marriott Miami Downtown

cricri7
By cricri7,
in

Hi....I am leaving for a cruise from the port of Miami on February 28th and am arriving in Miami on February 27th. I am looking for 2 hotel rooms since I am going with a friend on the cruise and started looking on Hotwire with the list from betterbidding. The problem is that I found a hotel for that night but it is not the list. It is going for 103$ in Downtown Miami, which is a good price, and lists 8 amenities from suite, near beach, smoke free, exercice room, pool, restaurant, business center and laundry facilites.

I googled suite hotels in downtown Miami and have come up in that area with Fortune house hotels. Can it be that hotel? On Hotwire, they are talking about Holiday Inn, Radisson and Doubletree.

If anyone could help with this one, I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for the answers!

This property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. This may be the Fortune House, but I can't seem to find any details confirming if this property is smoke-free or not.

I'm seeing this listing for $103; you could go with a 2BR suite at this property instead of 2 rooms if you don't mind all being in one room - an upgraded 2BR on Orbitz costs $169 (and offers breakfast), plus coupon code WELCOME10 takes an extra 10% off.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

• 7 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]