Hotwire Hotel: downtown chicago hotel

cokegirl
By cokegirl,
in

wondering if you could id a couple of downtown chicago hotels last minute for me:

1. 3 star mag mile/streeterville area hotel. amenities include fitness, pool ,restaurant, business center, high speed internet, and laundry cost is 53 per night and dates are jan 16-17

2.4 star mag mile/streeterville. ameneties include bed choice, no smoking, restaurant, business center and high speed internet. price is 69 per night jan16-17

3. 4 star north mich ave, watertower, goldcoast. amenities include fitness, business, restauarant, internet. price is 65 per night and dates are jan16-17

i know its last minute but want to take my 20 yr old daughter for her b-day this weekend.

thanks!

Best guess for each is as follows:

1) Four Points

2) i'm seeing a property with different amenties than what you've posted above. Are you still seeing the above on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for 1room/2adults?

3) Allerton Crowne Plaza, Drake, Millenium Knickerbocker, The Avenue and Westin Michigan Avenue have all been reported with this amenity combination

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In terms of a 20-year-old daughter b-day trip - and happy birthday to her! :) - I'm seeing a 3.5* in the NMA/Water Tower/Gold Coast area w/Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa for $69 (when I search for 2 adults.) That would likely be the Indigo, which is a VERY cute hotel. It's in the Gold Coast area, which is not the most centrally located, but there's a lot of restaurants/nightlife nearby (as well as the Oak Street boutique stores) and Michigan Ave. is only a few minutes walk away.

Additionally, and this would probably be a good fit for a 20-year-old birthday party, if you search for 2 adults/2 children, a 4* in the NMA/Water Tower/Gold Coast comes up with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa for $73. That would likely be the W Lakeshore. While the W chain isn't everyone's cup of tea, if this is the W, the trendy boutique may be a fun choice for a night.

The 4* Mag Mile w/ no smoking, restaurant, business center and high speed internet is likely the Sheraton hiding the pool icon. The same listing with pool comes up when searching for 2 adults/2 children. I wouldn't recommend the Sheraton.

Finally, if you are not going to be in the room much and are just looking for a place to sleep, the 3.5* Mag Mile/Streeterville w/ Restaurant, Pool, Hi-Speed Internet, Business is likely the Doubletree, and that's a nice Doubletree. However, I'd rather suggest the possible Indigo or possible W.

Additionally, if you are going to be doing some shopping, the Westin River North has a room + $100 Macy's gift card + coupon booklet deal for $219 via Orbitz.com (see Orbitz.com for details.) The room-only rate for this property is $159. Also, coupon code orbitzdeal5 takes an additional 5% off - $219 - $10.95 = $208.05.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or Priceline or Orbitz.com links to start your purchase.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]