Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* hotel in Scottsdale - 3/13/10-3/15/10

tmeylor
By tmeylor,
in

3*, Scottsdale Area, Hotwire.com

2 rooms, 4 adults, $76 per room per night.

Dates 3/13/10 - 3/15/10

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet

Golf Nearby

Kitchenette

This property does not appear when I put in for 1 room with 2 or 4 adults. Is this possibly the Indigo Hotel? Is there a way I can book this hotel on hotwire.com if I just want 1 room? Or is it going to force me to input 2 rooms?

The property above has not yet been identified. If the hotel is not offered when searching for one room there is nothing you can do to 'force' HOTWIRE to show it to you.

Any reason you're focussed on this property rather than the 3.5* in this same zone which is not only higher rated but offered for a few dollars less? (and appears for either one room or two)

If you're willing to spedn the money for two rooms, another option is what i believe to be the Hyatt Place Old Town for $89/nite... gets good reviews and includes breakfast (which could justify the $13 higher price per room)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The other properties listed on HOTWIRE are all Resorts. I was trying to avoid a Resort because of the resort fees. Plus, I am going to the Scottsdale Stadium for spring training and the Indigo Hotel is closer than some of the Resorts that have been mentioned. So, if I decided on 2 rooms (which is very possible), do you think that's the Indigo Hotel? I've seen the Indigo Hotel mentioned in prior Scottsdale postings. I have also seen the Mondrian Hotel mentioned, which would be perfect, but I couldn't tell from the posting if the Mondrian is identified as a 3* or 3 1/2* hotel by Hotwire.

The HOTWIRE hotel above shows a Kitchenette icon... do the rooms at the Indigo have a Kitchenette (or microwave) and refrigerator? (i couldn't find any information that they do... but you may be more familiar with this particular property)

As well, the Hotel Indigo was last reported to the board as a 3.5* property as per the Hotwire Hotel List (although a hotel's star ratings can be upgraded/downgraded at any time)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I checked the website; the regular guest rooms at the Hotel Indigo don't even have fridges, let alone kitchenettes (which must include a sink as well as a refrigerator and microwave).

Someone asked about a property with the same amenities and TA information about two months ago. My best guess at the time was the Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale, and it's still the best guess I can come up with now.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]