Hotwire Hotel: Scottsdale 2/18-22/05

onebumwheel
By onebumwheel,
in

Scottsdale 2/18-22/05

3* for $160 Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Kitchenette, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

NORTH Scottsdale, same dates.

3.5* for $117 Resort, 1 Bedroom Suite, Fully-equipped Kitchen, Kitchenette, Pool(s), Daily Housekeeping, Air-Conditioning, Washer and Dryer in Room.

I think that one may be the Sheraton Desert Oasis based on the washer/dryer, as I havent seen that anywhere else. Thoughts?

also North Scottsdale

4* for $107 Resort, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center.

Also, it says something about how there may be resort fees...is that common?

Thanks so much.

The 4* in North Scottsdale is most likley the Radisson.

The Condo and the Suite above have not yet been identified.

I don't have a guess as to the Condo property, but if i had to guess the suite property i'd include the Doubletree Guest Suites as a possibility.

The extra resort fees is a standard disclaimer, as resort fees (which i'm opposed to... include them in the rate if it's mandatory) are not inclued in your purchase price.

Please use THIS LINK if you move forward with any of the above... and of course, let us know the results!

Let us know if we can be of more help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Im still looking and just found a 4.5 star in N. Scottsdale from 2/18-23 for $134. Amenities are: Resort, Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services. High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center.

I thought this might be the Westin Kierland, but I think the price is too low, as they are asking nearly $400/night. Thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]