Priceline Hotel: *3 Gallery One Ft Lauderdale(beach)

sammyg
By sammyg,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There is no way to bid for a particular property via PRICELINE; it is the luck of the draw. Would you be willing to accept a different property than this Doubletree?

If so, please let us know desired star rating, your desired budget per night and which zones you would be interested in bidding for.

Additionally, it would be greatly appreciated if you shared any recent PRICELINE wins, as the information may help other users. Thank you.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

If you enter "Doubletree Gallery One" (without the quotes) into the QUICK SEARCH box in the blue banner at the top of the board you'll see all wins on the board reported for this property.

I'd start with a HOTWIRE search to see if what has previously been reported to the board for this property appears for your own stay... or you can choose to 'roll the dice' with PRICELINE.

Let us know what you find and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases... and searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I looked at the hotwire list and then did a search on hotwire. all the amenities for the doubletree showed up in a ft lauderdale beach hotel, the only difference was it was listed as a 3* not 3-1/2*. does this make sense since I know it used to be listed as 3* but you have it up as 3-1/2*. I assume it won't be changed until I actually get a win. Just wondering if that's normal

So, just to confirm, you are seeing a 3* in the Fort Lauderdale Beach area w/Suite, Near Beach, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Kitchenette, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry? (You may need to go to the detail page for the listing and click "see all amenities" to see the full list.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

Yes I went to the all amenities list and it has everything, including suite(not in the same order, though)but it's listed as a 3*. It's on the second page when you do a search for hotels in fort lauderdale and hotwire offers it for $139

This listing has not yet been reported to the board/ID'd, but it may be the Doubletree, downgraded from a 3.5* to a 3* (no way to know 100%) by HOTWIRE. The detail page also shows a 4/5 tripadvisor rating, which is the same rating as the Doubletree.

Additionally, Orbitz is showing this property for $167.49 for a special "bed and breakfast" rate. If you use coupon code WELCOME10 that takes 10% off = $150.75. Thought I'd mention this is another idea regarding this property.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE (Or Orbitz.com) links to start your purchase.

You can make two separate purchases on Orbitz...

First for 1/16-1/18 the gallery one shows for $147/nite

Second for 1/18-1/20 the gallery one shows for $152/nite

Obviously first confirm that you see the same prices above for each leg of your stay.

You can use the Orbitz coupon codes above with each purchase.

Please use the board's Orbitz link to begin your purchases.

Does this work for your needs?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can make two separate purchases on Orbitz...

First for 1/16-1/18 the gallery one shows for $147/nite

Second for 1/18-1/20 the gallery one shows for $152/nite

Obviously first confirm that you see the same prices above for each leg of your stay.

You can use the Orbitz coupon codes above with each purchase.

Please use the board's Orbitz link to begin your purchases.

Does this work for your needs?

Thanks so much, you guys are great! It's a great and useful website--will refer friends. About the hotel-- this website has definitely helped me find the specific hotel at much cheaper than normal rates. I will definitely be booking by tomorrow the latest. I will keep you guys posted as to how it all works out

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]