Priceline Hotel: 4* Honolulu (Waikiki North) Hawaii Prince Hotel

teya
By teya,
in

I need to stay in Honolulu later this month and next month. I love the Prince and will try to get it for a reasonable price, but am also considering possible 3* hotels. There seem to be good reviews for the Outrigger Reef and Renaissance Ilikai, but I am hesitant to bid on a 3* in case I end up with an Ohana property. Even though they are listed as being part of Priceline's North hotels, no one has been mentioning ending up with an Ohana hotel. Any idea why? Thanks for any input!

I went ahead and bid on the Hawaii Prince and got the same deal as the most recent report for the Prince.

Date: 1/25/05 - 1/26/05

First bid, $95 rejected

Added Executive Center, second bid at $100 rejected.

Added Airport, accepted at $105.

This is a good deal, since even kama'aina rate is about $150.

The Prince is away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, which I like, and all the rooms face the ocean. It's a great feeling to come into the room and open up the windows looking right over the harbor and into the ocean.

If one hotel consistently has a lower rate than the others, that is the hotel that will appear more often than the others (at least with the smart bidders of this board :) )

However, there is no telling what you will get for your own stay. If you'd like help please list the actual dates of your stay once you have determined them along with the other pertinent information and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

EDIT: posted before seeing above reply as the posts were merged

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]