Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (MTE) Roosevelt

trellaineBC
By trellaineBC,
in

Please follow-up with what you decided to do with the trip discussed in this Las Vegas thread (post the result in that thread), then reply to this thread and we will be happy to take a look into options for this stay.

Additionally, please also provide further details about what you are looking for regarding this NYC stay - desired star rating, is your budget $150 "all-in" (w/tax), what zones are you interested in bidding for and any other details that may help us try to research this stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

For most users any of the midotwon zones at the 4* level (MTE, MTW, CPS, TS... and sometimes ESB too) all work well and prove to be convenient. Did you want to include the CPS and/or ESB zones in your bidding?

Let us know the above and we'll suggest a strategy fo your to follow, although i'll add that at the moment, i dont' think that $150 will be enough for a 4* property (but doesn't hurt to try if you want to give it a shot)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

All PRICELINE guarantees is double occupancy... could be any combination of 1bed/2bed which accomodates 2adults.

A better option for this stay may be HOTWIRE, searching for triple or quad occupancy (use 2adults/1chid or 2adults/2children) which will ensure two beds (although the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed or rollaway brought into the room). Or, when searching HOTWIRE for 2adults, see if any offerings appear which present the "Bed Option" feature, which will allow you to select the bed type.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid $126 for a 3.5* in midtown east just as the OP did and voila-$126 was accepted for "The Roosevelt Hotel". It has mixed reviews and looks like the main issues are size of the room and decor. But I am only their to sleep. Should be okay. And I think great deal for that time of year.

Thanks OP

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]