Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

Steve-o
By Steve-o,
in

I just booked the Grand Hyatt at Grand Central Station for three nights, beginning 1/14 (Holiday weekend), for $164/night.

Amenities Listed as:

Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Tennis Nearby, Business Center. Also listed as a "Best Value."

I wanted to say "Thank you" to the administrator of (and the many contributors to) this Board--it is a wonderful resource! More importantly, the great information is presented in a friendly, non-threatening environment that is easy-to-use and very helpful.

Thanks to this Board, I was able to determine the hotel's identity before bidding. Easyclicktravel.com had the same hotel for $199/night, but why pay more if you don't have to? Also, just a "helpful hint" that may be of some use: I've learned one way to help identify hotels on Easyclicktravel.com that are kept "secret"--I just cut and paste a "unique" section from the hotel's description directly into google.com, hit "enter" and, 95% of the time, a website that identifies the hotel will pop right up!

Thanks again--and good bidding!

Steve-O, thanks for sharing your win.

For identifying EasyClick hotels, check out the left hand side of our new EasyClickTravel tool.

Can you clarify if this is beginning 4/14 (as your title implies) or 1/14 (as the beginning of your post states)

Have a great trip... a few of us, including myself are local to the area, so if you need any help with your planning feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]