TravelGuy

Omni Shoreham Tip

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE EXPRESS COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BBMAY19

(3+ stars / 2+ nites... expires 5/31/2019)
in

Announcements

• thereuare

IT'S BACK... get notified when Rates Drop!!   03/19/2018

Our newest development, RateDrop.com will monitor hotel prices for your specific dates and notify you if the Rate Drops!   Monitor hotel prices from both PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE, as well as 'regular' retail hotel rates, based upon the specific criteria you choose.   While the benefits of tracking rates from Priceline and Hotwire are obvious, another use is to purchase a refundable hotel rate using RefundableRates.com and then also set an alert for that specific hotel using RateDrop... if the price drops, simply cancel and re-book at the new lower rate.   Uses your existing BetterBidding.com account so no additional sign-up is needed.   Get started tracking hotel rates now at RateDrop.com

As Omni Hotels Select Guest members are eliglble for Select Guest Benefits during Priceline stays, I would highly recommend signing up for membership in their program prior to your stay at the Omni Shoreham. I believe they are also giving out one complementary upgrade certificate for new members, which also may be applied to a Priceline stay. (Sorry it didn't occur to me to post this earlier.)

You are correct Travel Guy. When I got the Omni on pricleine last year, I signed up for the program (it's free), and they mailed me a certificate for a free room upgrade at any Omni. I did not need to use it on that trip because they gave me a good room to begin with.

Also, when you give the front desk your member number at check-in, they give you a card to hang on your door each day to order beverages and the morning paper for free. Nice little perk.

I just received my membership materials, there is an upgrade certificate and a coupon for 50% off a Friday or Saturday night stay, thanks for the tip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this