Hotwire Hotel: San Antonio 3.5 Star 9/1 - 9/6 Riverwalk

mommyofcam
By mommyofcam,
in

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but if i were to give it a guess, i think the Crowne Plaza looks like a good fit and would be a likely candidate among the possibilities.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
This property has not yet been reported to the board, but if i were to give it a guess, i think the Crowne Plaza looks like a good fit and would be a likely candidate among the possibilities.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I've been looking to bid this and I strongly suspect it is the Hotel Indigo, because of the no-smoking amenity,

alanjwax,

Not sure of the details of the hotel you're seeing for your own HOTWIRE search, but the hotel above also shows a TA rating of 3.0/5.0, whereas the Hotel Indigo only has a 2.5 TA user review rating, so i don't think this one is the Indigo (but of course the hotel you're seeing could still be the Hotel Indigo if it has the same amenity icons as above)... if you'd like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC and include the date(s) of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]