Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* San Diego (Gaslamp Quarter-Convention Center) Ivy

starlight1384
By starlight1384,
in

I always look at this board, but decided to join and submit a request!

I'm looking at going to San Diego for 3/21-3/25 and there are 2 hotel options that might be a possibility.

4*

smoke-free

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

high speed internet

$89/night

5*

smoke-free

fitness center

restaurant

business center

high speed internet

$132/night

Any help would be appreciated! Also, any idea as to how often Hotwire changes their hotel selection? Like, if I login in a week, is it likely that I will get the same options?

Thanks!

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

It would be appreciated if you began to share your wins with the board so that the information can help others users, just as you have been helped by the information of others :)

The 5* above is a match for the U.S. Grant so that would be my best guess for that one. The 4* matches previous reports for both the Hilton Bayfront and Westin Gaslamp Quarter, so either of these would be my best guess here... although i woudn't rule out the Hotel Solamar, Omni, and Hilton Gaslamp, as their reported amenities are close to these as well (although not an exact match... missing the Smoke Free icon, which for these other properties may have been added since previously reported to the board)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]