Car Rental

NotDave
By NotDave,
in

I recently bid on a car rental. Wanted the car pickup at LAX. Won the bid and was well pleased. Received the itinerary and noticed the pickup was for another airport, ONT. Called PriceLine customer service and was informed that the reservation was made and even though it was their error I would be charged for the cancellation. I have since tried repeatedly to speak with a supervisor and have been cut off. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Please start with Our Rules and Policies:

While we welcome both positive and negative experiences, please keep in mind that the spirit of this message board is helping users.

If you have a complaint, problem, or question with a recent or upcoming Priceline/Hotwire stay, we will be happy to do what we can to help, but please be considerate of the board's primary goal of helping others and first post the details of your 'win.'

It is important for everyone to know when problems and customer service issues arise, but the majority of the users come here to see winning bid information... so please oblige them with this information before asking for them for help.

Thanks! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the advice thereuare. Hopefully my post will alert others to the possibility of a problem with their servers redirecting their request. I am more that certain this error was not intentional on any individual's part. There was however an error as I did make the bid using my itinerary where upon I was asked if it would be an airport pickup and what my flight number would be.

Please post the details of your win (regardless whether it's what you wanted or not) as the information may be able to help somebody else... i'll then comment regarding your situation. (re-read the rules quoted above)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]