Priceline Hotel: 3 adults in 1 room?

pc1980
By pc1980,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding! :)

The issue regarding three people in a room via PRICELINE is that the service does not guarantee 2 beds. While PRICELINE users may request two beds, it's up to the hotel whether or not to grant the request - and, due to availability or policy, they may say no. While this is not as much of an issue in some Florida cities, it may be an issue in Miami, especially if it's a busier period.

What are your dates of travel, and what would be your desired budget per night?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

Were you including South Beach when you mention Miami Beach?

It's up to you how much risk you're willing to accept, but in the Miami Beach area (especially South Beach) i don't think i would take the risk of booking double occupancy and hoping for the best when showing up with triple occupancy. There are many smaller, independent, hotels in this area which may not be willing to accomodate your request for a room with two beds or one which can handle triple occupancy... and if they are willing to do so, there could be an additional charge.

I would more likely look at HOTWIRE for this stay which allows you to book for up to quad occupancy, the price will likely be a bit higher than booking double occupancy thru PRICELINE (or even double occupancy thru HOTWIRE for that matter) but at least you'll be assured of sleeping accomodations for everyone in your family... i'll assume that your beyond the age of sleeping on the floor as being acceptable.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]