Hotwire Hotel: 2 1/2 star Abilene TX

hlstiles
By hlstiles,
in

There are two Holiday Inn Express properties in this zone, but i couldn't anything regarding either one of them havnig a restaurant... have yo usee that either has a restaurant on-site?

I'm not too confident in this guess, as there could be others, but the only hotel i could find in this zone that has both a Restaurant and Complimentary Breakfast is the Mcm Elegante Suites, so that would be my best guess.

If this is of interest you may want to see if this property appears for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could then purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy the results go ahead and purchase the remaining nites; if not, make altnerate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In a further search, i see that Expedia also lists this Holiday Inn Express as having a restaurant, although the hotels own webiste does not :) I also found the the Days Inn listed with a Restaurant as well... so any of these three (HI Express, Days Inn, or MCM Elegante Suites) all see like possibilities. The "split purchase" mentioned above may be a good option given the varying quality of these three properties.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've actually been to both the Elegante and the HI Express off 20. The Elegante does have a restaurant. The HI Express does not, but there is one close. I know I can book the HI Express for $60/night (have a friend staying there) so I will probably do that to insure staying at a preferred hotel. Elegante is not convenient for me. Thanks for all the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]