Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Central) The Clarendon

Matilda
By Matilda,
in

I've read the forum before, but never posted. I really appreciate all the work that has been done to make this site, so I thought I should contribute.

I just won 3 nights at the Clarendon in Central Phoenix for $81/night. (includes $2 extra per night for guaranteeing a king bed)

Dates: 1/16-1/19, 2010

Amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

I'm posting especially because the hotel list on this site says that the Clarendon is now a 3* and has boutique crossed off, but I just won it at 3.5* and boutique listed. I did some research and couldn't find any other property in the area with these amenities, so I took a gamble and it paid off.

I really was hoping for the Clarendon since it (1) has free wi-fi, (2) has outstanding reviews on TripAdvisor, and (3) seems to have locally owned, responsive management based on the management responses to posts on Trip Advisor.

Thanks to all who post here who helped me get this price - it's not rock bottom, but I'm still saving nearly $50 a night from the website rates of $129/night.

I did book through the site's HOTWIRE link and I will review it once I've stayed :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the outcome.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and for sharing your results with the board, helipng us update the Hotwire Hotel List for this area.

We hope that you continue to share your wins with the board (even for hotels that have already been reported to the board) so that the information can continue to help other users.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]