Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (Regents Park-Baker Street-Camden Lock) Holiday Inn Camden L

elosopolar
By elosopolar,
in

Hello everybody I have a trip to London . We are 2 adults and 2 children . Travelling dates are jan 31 to feb 4th or jan 28th to feb1st. Then we will go to glasgow.

The areas i preferred are 1. Mayfair Soho 2. Camdem Park Regent Street 3. Marble arch

I saw a Hotel in HOTWIRE 109 USD plus taxes, 4 stars in Regent Camdem, i know the problem with priceline is the occupancy, they guaranteed 2 adults, so maybe for the kids we have truble.

Anybody knows which hotel is the 4 stars 109 in Regent Park for jan 31 fen 4th?

Any recommendation

Thanks

Yes, the problem with PRICELINE for your situation is that they only guarantee double occupancy. In some areas (such as family-friendly orlando where there are lots of rooms with two beds in them) it can be worth the risk, but it's not risk i'd be willing to take in Europe where small rooms and small beds are the norm. Ultimatley it's your decision if it's a risk you're willing to take or not, but i'd weigh the risk vs. how well what is believed to be the Holiday Inn above works for your needs.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let su know what you decide and how it goes or if if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]