Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Cancun (Isla Mujeres) Privilege Aluxes

KMR
By KMR,
in

I just booked this hotel on Hotwire (of course, I used the HOTWIRE link from this site) - and I'm so excited about this trip!

HOTWIRE:

Isla Mujeres win: 3.5, Isla Mujeres (off of cancun), Hotel Privelege Aluxes

2/27/2010 - 3/4/2010 $159 for all inclusive

Amenities listed on Hotwire:

All Inclusive

Resort

Beachfront

Food and Beverages Included

A la carte dining

Smoke Free Rooms

Evening entertainment

Fitness Center

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratualtions on your success and glad to see you're looking forward to your stay.

Can you please confirm the full list of amenities associated with this property, as i believe there are more than you have posted above, which would not have been visible unless you clicked the "See all amenities" link under the icons during the check-out process. You can still view all the amenities associated with this property by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

That's a good price for the all-inclusive option at the the Privilege Aluxes. However, one of the best things about staying on Isla Mujeres is the large number of restaurants that offer a variety of cuisines at economical prices. The restaurants are almost all within walking distance of the Privilege Aluxes. For those who are planning to stay at a hotel or resort on Isla Mujeres, I strongly suggest that you not book an all-inclusive option. Privilege Aluxes, for example, offers a breakfast-only option, often a less-expensive cost than the rate offered through Hotwire. Also, the beach right in front of the Privilege Aluxes is noisier and not as nice as the one right around the corner to the north of the Privilege Aluxes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]