NV Las Vegas Encore North Strip

myrab
By myrab,
in

I stayed at the Encore at the end of January 2009. The rooms were beautifully appointed. The view was fantastic. I stayed at the Palazzo a month earlier and the suites are quite similar. Both hotels were pretty new at the time and the introductory rates were fantastic. I prefer the decor in the Encore, but I did like the sunken living room in the Palazzo. I found the staff to be quite helpful and eager to have me return to the Encore for my next Vegas stay. That's saying a lot considering that I am only 24 and look even younger; I am used to people treating me not as nicely as they assume I am too young to know how to tip properly or something. My biggest problem with the hotel is that it is pretty far up on the strip. The Encore does have amazing nightlife, however, so they make it worth your while to stay here. I usually eat at LAVO in the Palazzo which is a short walk. XS was a pretty fun club. I like how it is open to the outside so you can breathe fresh air. I hope to stay here again through the links offered on this site to Hotwire or Priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]