IL Chicago Suburbs Doubletree Oakbrook

srock
By srock,
in

I stayed here for three nights the weekend after Christmas 2009. I had a positive experience. There is a free parking garage attached to the hotel. The hotel was pretty empty and there was very little noise. I asked for a room in a quiet location and they recommended the top (seventh) floor. The first room had an adjoining door, so we asked if there were any rooms on seven without, and they moved us. The rooms were up to the usual Hilton grade standard: good bed and even better pillows. Plenty of drawer space and an adequate closet. TV was an older model, but the reception was good. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful with directions. The "executive" wing is also on the 7th floor and you can access a computer there by using your room key. The location is tremendous, just across the street from Oak Brook mall. There are several fine restaurants in the area, including four from the "Lettuce Entertain You" group. There is also a Corner Bakery on the east side of the mall (opens at 7:30 am), and a Panera (which opens earlier), just north of the mall on route 83 (west side).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]