Booking 2 seperate rooms in hotel

fastmiele
By fastmiele,
in

Hello, me and another couple are planning to book 2 seperate rooms at a hotel. I was going through the priceline booking and under "Rerservation Name" it says "Please enter the name of the person who will be reserving each room. They must present a valid photo ID and credit card".

So, I enter my own name and my friend's name for our seperate room's. If we win our bid, will we be prompted to pay each room room by seperate credit cards ? I went as far as the page where I enter my credit card info but I did not see any section for entering the other room/credit card info.

My question is "are both rooms charged to 1 credit card" ?

I sure hope everything is booked to 1 credit card because its going to be a bit of a hassel to drag my friend all the way down to the same computer to book 2 rooms.

Thanks.

My question is "are both rooms charged to 1 credit card" ?

Yes only one card is charged for both rooms. You could have both rooms in your name if you want or you could have one in yours and one in your friends name. When doing this for myself i put them both in my names so I can check us both in at the same time and not worry about late arrivals not getting a room.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]