Priceline Hotel: 4* Geneva NH Geneva Airport

HenryCorgi
By HenryCorgi,
in

I just was successful for a one day stay in Geneva for August. (question not specific to area). When I googled the hotel someone was saying that their prepaid booking was not honored (not priceline)

I believe I have trip interuption coverage with travel assure but i'm not sure this covers me.

I forgot to check successful bids before making my own! Anyway I choose 3 star thinking I would get the only hotel in town (as listed on our site anyway) But got the NH Geneva airport

8/21/10 one night 100 plus 23.34 taxes and fees $123.34

The dissapointing part is others had bid as low as 39 dollars and got the same property. One was last July so relatively the same time period.

I used the PRICELINE links.

I was going to stay in a economy hotel in a small room for nearly the same rate.But anyway live and learn.

Of course I'll have the printout, but in case it is not honored will PRICELINE be open for business during the late afternoon/evening on europe time ? Is PRICELINE open 24 hrs a day?

Congratulations on your success. :)

Looks like a good deal for this property - if you bid 3*, you were then upgraded by the service to a 4*. Very nice looking hotel on the website, as well.

Some hotels may "overbook", although this occurs fairly rarely. In this case, Priceline should be contacted, and arrangements should be made for you to stay at a comparable property within reasonable distance. Policies may vary in terms of compensation, but at the very least, you should be set up with a room at a comparable hotel within reasonable distance and have transportation (if needed) covered.

I wouldn't worry about it, although again, it does show why carrying a printout with reservation number and priceline contact information along on your trip is recommended.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

The dissapointing part is others had bid as low as 39 dollars and got the same property. One was last July so relatively the same time period.

While looking at the win you referenced may account for seasonality factors, your win will taking place over a year after that one, so not really a fair comparison (especially given the economic climate that was taking place a year ago). Rates really are date specific, and we have seen drastic price differences from one day to the next at the same hotel, so i wouldn't focus too much on the previous $39 win(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]