Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire offers 2.5* hotel in Athens

chuckos
By chuckos,
in

Please post your date(s) for the stay and we'll have a look at this.

Yellowdog.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

PS. Don't copy/paste to your thread... post only the icon names (and not the full descriptions that go along with it) as it will make your post easier for us to read.

The dates are for March 25 to March 28th 2010. Thank you.

Unfortunately, this property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, and the amenities are common to many hotels in this area. However, I'm seeing this property listed at $79 (you may see a slightly different price) and I question how good a deal this is, given some of the regular rate deals that I'm seeing. The Springhill Suites Athens is on sale for 30% off via Expedia ($69.30, from $99) and that would offer not only a suite, but breakfast for less than the HOTWIRE listing. This property is also fairly new - it appears to have opened last Summer.

Please use the site's Expedia.com, HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

Thank you. I saw that last night as well but wanted to use Hotwire or Priceline. It seems like Athens is not a very popular place to go. I was bidding on Priceline also but with only 1 Zone, i can make only 1 bid. I am upto 65 dollars and no luck on that site as well. Again thank you for replying to my post.

Do you prefer Expedia over Hotels.com Do they have better cancellation policies? They both have the same price.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]