Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID 3* Disneyland South

travlgrl
By travlgrl,
in

Please help ID 3* Disneyland South for our travel dates 03/31-04/03. It's for 2 adults and 2 children and amenitites are: complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry and internet. Price is $75 per night. I've already looked at the hotwire list, but I think it's not there.

Thanks.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified, but i do see what appears to be the well reviewed Holiday Inn Anaheim (Manchester Ave) for about the same price offered in this zone... is this property of any interest?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes I noticed that one too, but the complimentary breakfast is what caught my eye with this one, plus I was hoping to find some place within walking distance to Disneyland to avoid the drive to the parks (time and money). Not that I'm asking too much :)

I do have already a backup reservatoin for the Quality Inn and Suites for $77, so I will try to figure this one out or keep on looking. I still have some time.

Thanks anyway. I'll let you know what I decide.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]