Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Baltimore (Downtown and Inner Harbor) Holiday Inn Express

Dellmensingen
By Dellmensingen,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotiwre Cincinnati thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (and searches too)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board or identified.

There are a lot of possibilies that fit these amenities, including Americas Best Value, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn, Mt Vernon Hotel, and others. With no additional clues offered by HOTWIRE i dont' think we'll be able to offer much insight into this one.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just booked a hotel that fits that bill with Hotwire for 39/night from jan. 7th-jan. 10th, and it turned out to be the Holiday Inn Express. It looks a bit inconvenient compared to some of the places -- you have to walk under the highway to get to it -- but I'll write about it once I've stayed.

giannas,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please add the details (star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay, and amenities shown before your purchase) to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of the win for your dates when searching the topic titles of the board and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

You can still view all of these details by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

THANKS!!

• 2 weeks later...
Could this be the Holiday Inn Express?

Could be, but unfortunately giannas hasn't posted the details of their stay yet (although i've sent a PM requesting them to so do) and it's not entirely clear if s/he bought the same hotel as you described above in your first post (which are the same amenities as in your post immediately above)

Could someone help identify a 3* Glen Burnie hotel - $49 for week of 2/1 - 2/5? The amenities are: Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access.

Also, a general question: If the hotel that you select happens to have a daily charge for parking, is this covered by Hotwire, or are you on the hook for that? I would guess that the latter is the answer, but I haven't seen this addressed before.

Bola,

If you've received the La Quinta on a previous purchase can you please add your results to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that we can add this information to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Thanks!

Most La Quintas have not been rated 2* for quite some time... HOTWIRE has adjusted their star rating criteria and most La Quinta properties are now rated 3 stars (some are still rated 2.5*)

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]