Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* MC NYC Best Value

blaze
By blaze,
in

This hotel has not yet been identified, but i have also made some recent comments about my dislike for truly opaque boutique properties... many of them turn out to be small, independently owned properties with extra small rooms and outdated furnture (this of course is a generality, and is less likely although still possible at higher rated hotels, but for this reason i tend to avoid truly unknown boutque properties).

Are you specifically looking for a Boutique or was it the price that appealed to you? HOTWIRE seems to have the Roosevelt for a similar price and the reviews are decent; while the Beekman Towers is also available for a similar price ($119 for a 1BR suite) and the reviews are also very good.

Let us know if either of the above work for you (and if you go for either) or if we can be of help pursing this further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]