Hotwire Hotel: Hilton Back Bay

joanr
By joanr,
in

After reading info on this site I know that Hilton Back Bay and Sheraton Back Bay would both come up with the same amenities on Hotwire. I am really shooting for the Hilton and noticed last week when several people won bids for the Sheraton that one of the options included queen beds. Checking the site this morning I see there is only options for double and king beds which is what the Hilton has. Does anyone know if this could indicate that this is the Hilton Back Bay?

The property you're being offered has a Tripadvisor rating of 3.5/5.0 which is more consistent with the Sheraton than the Hilton, so my best guess would be that the property you're seeing is the Sheraton.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

PS- please note for the future that we have links to the Hilton as well as most other major hotel chains and online booking agencies... please check there for your future hotel direct purchases. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]